BUILDING CAREER FROM A GIVEN COURSE OF STUDY BY SCHOLAR OYEGUNLE PRECIOUS
(Class 6) PRECIOUS OYEGUNLE
Venue: RCCG Jesus House Youth Fellowship Ile Ife Osun State Date: 28th March 2021
CAREER DEVELOPMENT is the lifelong process of managing to become better in life.
It involves learning, working, leisure and transition in order to move toward a personally determined and evolving preferred future. HOW DO YOU BUILD A CAREER FROM A GIVEN COURSE OF STUDY?
1. Awareness: Get familiar with the given course.
2. Acceptance: Accept the course mentally and physically.
3. Growth: Grow with the course and make it a part of you.
STEPS TO CAREER DEVELOPMENT
1. Need: Identify the things needed to develop a Career and become better.
2. Vision: Link it with your plan and mission in the next few years.
3. Action Plan: Formulate plans in order to achieve this vision.
TIPS FOR CAREER BUILDING
1. Build your dream
2.Believe in yourself
3.Never stop learning
4.Sharpen your people skill
5.Find a mentor
6.Expand your network
7.Build your reputation.
11.Mentor newcomer in the field
12.Step outside your comfort zone
HOW DO YOU LIVE BEYOND GP/CERTIFICATE?
✨Talent Building Conclusion Career development doesn't happen overnight.
If we ever find ourselves in the career we never planned for, all we need do is apply the AAG with skills acquisition and talent building on the other hand.
Back to Capstone Projects