SCHOLAR MIRACLE LIBERATES 96 OF HIS COLLEAGUES
(Class 3) Miracle Ayomide ADEMOLA
On October 29 2019, Scholar Miracle Ayomide Ademola, a 200 level Nutrition and Dietetics Student of Federal University of Agriculture Abeokuta, lectured 96 of his colleagues on ‘Making a Career out of a Given Course of Study: beyond G.P/Certificate’, in fulfilment of the requirements to graduate from ISERH Undergraduate Studies Class 3.
Scholar Miracle chose the topic because many of his colleagues never had it in mind to study the course they presently study. In fact, based on a short research he conducted, only 16% of his respondents put in to study the course ‘Nutrition and Dietetics’. The remaining 84% were offered the course by the school. This project was a shackle-breaker for the participants who were in darkness as of how to make something out of the course. Scholar Miracle was full of enthusiasm to have being able to satisfy the curiosity of his colleagues.
Having successfully implemented this project, he has hereby fulfilled a part of the requirements expected of him to graduate and get inducted as an ISERH Associate Ambassador, and if all things being equal, he shall have unrestricted access to the resources available on the Ambassadors Portal - starting from Saturday 30th of November, 2019, immediately after their convocation and induction ceremony on the class platform.
ISERH Undergraduate Studies is a FREE online course where African undergraduates and fresh graduates are trained (via whatsapp class) by professionals, for a period of 5 months (minimum) on leadership, socio-economic, relationship and entrepreneurial skills. The students of the course are referred to as SCHOLARS, and upon the fulfilment of 75% attendance rate, 50% facebook engagement rate, filling of online graduation form, and implementation and reporting of capstone project, they get convocated and inducted as ISERH Associate Ambassadors. This gives them unrestricted access to ISERH Ambassadors Portal (http://ambassadors.iserh.org) where they can freely have one-on-one chats with a group or individual Ambassadors and their facilitators, have access to internship, fellowship, jobs adverts; audio/video lectures; books; and lots more.
From all of us at the Initiative for Sound Education, Relationship & Health (ISERH), we say 'Congratulations to you' and as well give credit to Dr. Femi Agberotimi who facilitated the training of our scholars on ‘MAKING A CAREER OUT OF A GIVEN COURSE: A LOOK BEYOND GP/CERTIFICATE’.
Director of Undergraduate Studies
Back to Capstone Projects